Ford Mustang Shelby GT500: Great on the track, good enough for the road - Help with AI for latest technology

Breaking

Underreview for latest technology gadgets and worldwide technologies, AI, Machine Learning, Neural networks, Artificial intelligence, Tensorflow, Deep Learning, DeepAI, Python,JavaScript,OpenCv, ChatBot, Natural Language Processing,Scikit-learn

Tuesday 29 October 2019

Ford Mustang Shelby GT500: Great on the track, good enough for the road

I pull up, and a gentleman hands me a slip: 11.287 seconds. That's how quickly I covered a quarter mile at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway, from a dead stop, in the 2020 Ford Shelby Mustang GT500. I whisper "dammit" under my breath because this 760-hors...

from Engadget RSS Feed https://ift.tt/2pm7uUL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guys Comments for Revolutionary Change!!!